Anime/Manga

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToXIc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2011
Messages
4,002
Reaction score
66
Location
TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
any Anime/Manga fans on R2R.. i've been catching up on some recently..

finished a little while ago Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
it was awesome epically without the fluff of the original very good story line..

and just got done with Death Note: thinking it may be crap but it also had a great story line

lets hear some recommendations..
 
I am not personally an anime fan, but my daughter is. She is working on one, too. Her character drawing is amazing.
 
Bleach and Naruto are both awesome. Full Metal Alchemist is pretty good IMO.
I lived 4 years in Japan and boy was Anime bigger than you could imagine there ;) haha
 
Yes love bleach also


____________________________
Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk
 
I watched the "Supernatural" anime recently. I quite enjoyed it.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new