Announcing the R2R video podcast

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefwiser
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None


Here is the first episode of R2R on Youtube. Subscribe to our Channel.
 


Here is the first episode of R2R on Youtube. Subscribe to our Channel.
 


Here is the first episode of R2R on Youtube. Subscribe to our Channel.
 
You know. I didn't know that these existed until yesterday. I figured allot of others don't either. So hey if you haven't watched so it's worth checking out.
 
Jamie would love to do more. Lots to talk about. [emoji3]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new