ANNOUNCING THE VICTOR OF THE EPIC BC BLOOD BANK BATTLE 2022!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Untitled design-32.png

Another great contest has come to a close. And though we had a ton of fun on this one there can only be one champion. And it was real close. These decisions are never easy, but myself and the organizers agree.

So, without further ado. I'd like to congratulate @wmb0003! You are the winner of the Blood Bank Battle 2022! Amazing job my friend!

1st place! wmb003

wbm003 1st.png

And in second, just barely behind. I mean this was tough believe me. @Tonycass12 ! I'm talking to you my man. Amazing growth on that Bank frag and color too! Congratulations!

2nd place! Tonycass

tony cass. 2nd.png

And in third, this was just too close to call. The organizers and I all agreed that these two are in a dead locked tie for third!

@thatmanMIKEson and @DeeBee Congratulations to you both for your incredible looking specimens!

Thatmike.png

And thanks again to all who participated! Win or loose you guys all rule!!!

I'll contact all the winners soon and we'll go over getting you guys your well deserved prizes!

And lastly, very special thanks to @lynn.reef.nerd, @Reefing102, and @BranchingHammer for their incredible expertise in managing this one. Without you dudes these would not be possible!

Tonycass12

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

wmb0003

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you @Battlecorals , @lynn.reef.nerd , @Reefing102 , and @BranchingHammer ! I joined the competition mainly to compare my growth to others, never thought I would have a chance at winning but here we are. This competition helped keep me engaged in my tank and gave me something to look forward to each month! Looking forward to another one!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

hotdrop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice growth mine has done nothing for 6 months and has really struggled to heal since transit. Still an ugly brown frag. I think I really matters where the frag is cut from. Some parts just grow better than others.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 14.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 84 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.4%
Back