AND THE WINNER IS..... BC 2022 RAINDROPS ON ROSES GROW OUT HAS COME TO AND END!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Oh, this was a fun one to watch. I just knew that we would end up with sone gorgeous little colonies by the end of it, and I was absolutely not disappointed by the finalists! Let me interject real quick and proclaim how much I just love this acro. And you guys did it some serious justice, both in growth and coloration. Thanks again to everyone who participated. You guys rule!

As with so many of these contests in the past, it's been really difficult to choose a winner, and this time was no exception. It was razor close and the top Brass and I even discussed briefly, considering a tie. But we felt to preserve the integrity of the contest there can only be one official winner. And after seriously careful deliberation the Brass and I agree that the Raindrops on Roses crown goes to.......

@prcardinal91!!

Wbm003-3.png

Congratulations! Your Roses colony after one year is truly incredible!

prcardinal91's winning specimen!

Screenshot 2023-11-03 at 8.36.34 AM.png

And as I said, it was close. I mean really close. Our second place winner deserves all the praise as well because the growth on this pieces is amazing and testament to a true sps master.

So lets all congratulate @enchantedreefs on this equally impressive specimen!

Screenshot 2023-11-03 at 8.36.44 AM.png

And last but not least we do have a tie for 3rd place. This was just too close to call. These two pieces exemplified excellent growth! Both in different forms, but when examined and calculated, were just equally impressive!

So without further ado, let's congratulate @Nburg and @Ancient Mariner on their 3rd place winning Roses colonies!

Incredible skills my friends! I can't wait to see these in another year.

Screenshot 2023-11-03 at 8.48.16 AM.png

And with that another epic Battlecorals Grow out comes to a close. I want to thank everyone who participated once again! You guys make these a blast! Winners, I'll get ahold of you soon and well go over getting you your prizes!! again Amazing and inspirational work my friends!

And finally. These contests would not be possible at all with out the help of the Brass! And by that I mean the dudes who tally and organize all the crazy, and keep track of everything behind the scenes. These guys are the powerhouses and I am forever in their debt for their tireless help with these contests.

A million thanks to @lynn.reef.nerd @BranchingHammer @Reefing102 and @StatelineReefer!

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 84 56.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.4%
Back