Annularis or Blue Face Angel in Reef?

wattsg30

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2020
Messages
100
Reaction score
27
Location
Kenilworth
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to hear experiences of people who’ve tried Annularis or Blue Face Angels in their reefs. What corals they nipped, what corals they full fledged ate, and what they left alone.
 
Ooo thats touch form a looks point of view. Both those angels are stunning!! I dont know about corals though lol I dont keep them anymore
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new