Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

ALMER

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Realy looks good sir.. Very inspirational tank.. Ls grow very well.. May i know what food do you feed for them??

OP
OP
Char lie

Char lie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow what an incredible tank kudos to you and your hard work. Please keep this thread going with pics as you can!

Thanks Blackgate, I'll try :)

tank looks awsome. Great pictures as well

Thanks mate :)

In italy is "bellissima"

Realy looks good sir.. Very inspirational tank.. Ls grow very well.. May i know what food do you feed for them??

All I ever feed is just New-Era flakes, haven't fed frozen food for a very long time.

maroun.c

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ain't that the nicest issue to have ? :)

OP
OP
Char lie

Char lie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stunning!

Ain't that the nicest issue to have ? :)

I guess it's not the worst problem although I do wish I had possibly a slightly larger rock work to put the blue stag, birdnest and green dallas on, wasn't planned very well and requires constant trimming to stop it looking messy with stung branches everywhere that usually end up growing cyano on the dead stung tips :(

Below is a pic of the blue stag and birdnest (when it was brown and green) at the size I got them in my previous tank probably a bit over a year ago, they were moved further apart once they started growing although still too close. Blue stag is now around 40+cm wide, back to front of the aquarium and almost at the water surface. The birdnest is around 20cm cubed at the moment. Last time I got slack the blue stag grew some branches into the back of the birdnest where I couldn't see, killed parts of the birdnest, encrusted and kept growing to the point I had to cut the stags branches and take the birdnest out of the tank to cut the parts of the blue stag from out of inside it :(

Love your tank! Lose any fish to the gig yet?

I've had the odd small fish that aren't great swimmers go missing, nice Rainfords goby and I won't try any dragonet species again. Most healthy fish that are good swimmers can usually get away from it. I've seen my wrasse swimming around with a few green gigantea tentacles stuck to his side, quite often sting marks on other fish that heal pretty quickly too.

Looks great

Thanks man :)

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

I've had the odd small fish that aren't great swimmers go missing, nice Rainfords goby and I won't try any dragonet species again. Most healthy fish that are good swimmers can usually get away from it. I've seen my wrasse swimming around with a few green gigantea tentacles stuck to his side, quite often sting marks on other fish that heal pretty quickly too.

Thanks man :)

My tang always had Sting marks when my clown were in my Crispa but now they are in my Gigantea he stays clear. I have seen several fish with sting marks on them but no fish lost to the gigantea yet but I have lost lots to my maxi mini's.

OP
OP
Char lie

Char lie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
aaaaaaamazing !

Thanks Dragonfish :)

My tang always had Sting marks when my clown were in my Crispa but now they are in my Gigantea he stays clear. I have seen several fish with sting marks on them but no fish lost to the gigantea yet but I have lost lots to my maxi mini's.

Yeah i've found the other Stichodactyla to be more sticky, Haddons, mini-maxis etc. Gigs aren't too bad comparatively lol

marvelousone

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your tank is amazing. That last pic of the photosynthetic Eunicea gorgonian is awesome. I want one.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.9%
Back