Another brown slime post

Have you dealt with the slime of doom?


  • Total voters
    14
Following along also. I have some slimy grayish-brown snot looking stuff on my rocks in my nano. Cleaned it up a bit today and added some MB7. It is not killing any corals though. Here is a spot that I missed. Does this look anything like what you have @RealtyBoss ? Hopefully the info you get can help me out also. Been doing this for a long time and this is the first time I have run into this particular plague.

0Snot.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new