Another chalice

  • Thread starter Thread starter gparr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gparr

Waterbox Keeper
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
2,137
Reaction score
20
Location
NW Chicago Suburbs
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still working my way through the photos I made at World Wide Corals when I visited a few weeks ago. I have no idea what name has been assigned to it, but this one is one of my favorites. I could only shoot half of it because other corals were in the way, but it's quite a half.
Gary

wwcchalice9stack13b.jpg
 
wow... that is an amazing shot... i absolutely love the details captured here.
 
Awesome, I love looking in that 300 there are so many diamonds in the rough that dont even have names but IMO put the most popular chalices to shame.
 
Looks like a valley on some alien world. That's an amazing shot!
 
One word on your skills, Amazing.
Still working my way through the photos I made at World Wide Corals when I visited a few weeks ago. I have no idea what name has been assigned to it, but this one is one of my favorites. I could only shoot half of it because other corals were in the way, but it's quite a half.
Gary

wwcchalice9stack13b.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new