Another Cheesehead!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter bwoody
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bwoody

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 29, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Title Town
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just want to say Hi to everyone. My name is Brian and I am addicted!! I also was in another Reef Club, too much BS so I am moving on as well. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

A little about myself & my setup. I have a 210 RR with a 55 fuge, 2 x 400w mh, MRC 2 skimmer, CAC Ca reactor, and a 40 breeder sump. My 9 Y.O. son Evan has his own 75 RR with a 29 fuge/sump 3x 175 mh & 4-T5 actinic's. We have a mix of LPS & softies. I also own and operate a Pond Installation/Retail store in the Green Bay area.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.
Brian
 
Holy cow the old time made it over....Just so you know there is a fox valley forum on here as well! Nice seeing you old man!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new