ZomboMeme 26092020160621.jpg

Macbalacano

Recovering Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings,

Just a quick note about my hobby. My name is Joseph. I'm new to this site and the forum, not so new to the aquariums in general. It's been some time since I came back to fishkeeping (it was the last year that brought me back, actually, as I needed something to stay sane), and now I decided to learn more about reef tanks. I have never made the jump to salt, so this is a nice place to start I suppose?
Welcome!

whale GIF

lelandmarine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WELCOME!
Here are some resources you may like

If you like to read

If you prefer video’s. First is “52 weeks of reefing” (lots of info but long and things have changed since it was made). Second video series is “5 minute guide”, shorter, good info

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings,

Just a quick note about my hobby. My name is Joseph. I'm new to this site and the forum, not so new to the aquariums in general. It's been some time since I came back to fishkeeping (it was the last year that brought me back, actually, as I needed something to stay sane), and now I decided to learn more about reef tanks. I have never made the jump to salt, so this is a nice place to start I suppose?
Hey there, @ghostfish! 2020 was a "wow" year for everyone. I'm glad that you had your fishy experience to fall back on to seek out a place of tranquility. We are glad you are here.
Big Joe Yoga GIF by WSMV  News 4, Nashville

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun.... :)

Johne

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings,

Hi Joseph, welcome and have patience, because that’s the difference between fresh and saltwater. There are many paths to this adventure. There are ways to save money (black Molly’s) for starting a new tank, dry rock versus live rock or a little of both. Go slow and enjoy the experience. Remember in saltwater no 2 tanks are the same. Welcome aboard

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 32.8%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back