Another day, another mistake 🥲

  • Thread starter Thread starter Coralcub
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Coralcub

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2025
Messages
9
Reaction score
29
Location
San Bernardino
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey reefers, came home today after work to see one of my corals was knocked off and landed on another. Gonna see how this one heals I guess, seeing the resilience of this one might be helpful to others. I’ll keep up on this thread.

Cub

IMG_4849.jpeg
 
Yeah, sometimes they are more resilient than we know. Good luck.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new