another Flash video by Flamez...

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2006
Messages
15,680
Reaction score
304
Location
The "D"
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this time with a bit cleaner tank... :hammer:



dunno why the video is all blurry but I'll probably try YouTube for videos... see if it's clearer... :)
 
Awesome. That fish is gorgeous. What are you filming with? I try with my P&S, but the color just isn't there.
 
Awesome. That fish is gorgeous. What are you filming with? I try with my P&S, but the color just isn't there.
Thank you.. just PnS atm... I get decent vids but when I upload I lose all the quality... :(


Very nice there. But I think that wrasse needs a bigger tank.:bigsmile:
Thanks... he'll be one of the big boys when I upgrade, hopefully this summer... looking at 120g and up... :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new