Another great bu from Mr. Coral

_sludgefactory

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 26, 2011
Messages
1,310
Reaction score
103
Location
Industry, PA
Second time I've purchased from Mr. Coral and once again I am very happy with the deal. Got some pretty rare pieces for crazy cheap prices. Meteor shower that I've seen for up to $80 an Inch, for only $10 and an insane (see my profile pic) rhodactis shroom for $40 that went for over $100 on eBay and the I saw on another vendors site for around $250. Plus he held up his offer to give me credit on my previous order when one of my pieces was DOA by giving my a chistmas favia that was both nicer and larger then what I had ordered in the first place. He has also continued to answer any questions I have had since placing and receiving the order yesterday. A+
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new