Another great experience with Battlecorals

  • Thread starter Thread starter k2parkstar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

k2parkstar

Z&P Snob
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2012
Messages
3,214
Reaction score
11
Location
Knoxville, TN
I just posted a thread not long ago about what a great experience I had with my purchase from battlecorals. It was so please with my last order I placed another and just got it in today. Isn't repeat business the best sign of true quality, I think yes. Adam is really a standup dude who treats you like a friend rather than a customer. His corals really are stunning, and the frags are large. Also, his packing and shipping quality is second to none. I have not recieved anything packed better. If you are considering buying SPS check out Adam's selection, you won't be disappointed.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new