• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Another great trade with Chelsey

  • Thread starter Thread starter rottface4
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

rottface4

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Location
Melbourne,Fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to say I did a trade with Chelsey. Even with a riped bag and a half crushed soggy box, everything she sent me is doing well. I got some awesome stuff and way more than I expected. Thanks for everything. I feel like I ripped you off in a way now that I see the stuff you gave me. I'll will try to get some pictures up today or tomorrow. Thanks again Chelsey.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new