Another hammer flow question

  • Thread starter Thread starter baldislife
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

baldislife

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2023
Messages
77
Reaction score
75
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I added these a few months ago a couple weeks apart. My question is whether the flow looks correct? Also do they look happy overall? These are my first hammers and I wasn't sure. Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new