Another IM 15

New frag
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20221225_160002039.jpg
    PXL_20221225_160002039.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 90
Love the frag pictures!
 
It has been some time since I did an update. I don't think I have full tank picture, but I have plenty of pictures. Still IM-15, Hydra 32, Apex. Switched to b-ionic salt and mix my own...Jury is still out on this move. And now for some pictures (sorry puc quality isn't better)
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20241018_185645911.jpg
    PXL_20241018_185645911.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 60
  • PXL_20241018_185414525.jpg
    PXL_20241018_185414525.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 34
  • PXL_20241018_185411178.jpg
    PXL_20241018_185411178.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 54
  • PXL_20241018_185602939.jpg
    PXL_20241018_185602939.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 54
  • PXL_20241018_185530970.jpg
    PXL_20241018_185530970.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 57
  • PXL_20241018_185517067.jpg
    PXL_20241018_185517067.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 30
  • PXL_20241018_185920245.jpg
    PXL_20241018_185920245.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 38
Looking great! Jealous of the OG Bounce
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new