Another iPhone shot...with a twist.

  • Thread starter Thread starter OurReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

OurReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2012
Messages
493
Reaction score
2
Location
Spokane, WA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I decided I wanted to test the life proof case for my new iPhone 5.

Titanium through the glass
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370823011.731418.jpg

Under water
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370823053.831781.jpg

Raspberry lemonade through the glass
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370823148.764577.jpg

Under water
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370823196.081810.jpg


I'm fairly impressed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new