• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Flipper Edge Max - Like New - Used Once

Item Price
$90 Shipped
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

DeepBlueBox

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2025
Messages
83
Reaction score
96
Location
Nashville
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Flipper Edge Max I bought thinking that my new tank would have 3/4” glass. Once I received it, I realized it has 1/2” glass. I tried to use this with the plastic blades, but it was just too much for the 1/2” glass. The metal blades have never touched the water. It was in my tank for a total of less than 5 minutes 1 time before I decided I needed something different, so it is still like new. Asking $90 shipped

If you happen to be local to the Nashville area, I would consider trading for coral.



IMG_0766.jpeg

IMG_0764.jpeg

IMG_0765.jpeg

IMG_0763.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new