Flipper Edge Max - Like New - Used Once

Item Price
$85 SHIPPED
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

DeepBlueBox

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2025
Messages
84
Reaction score
96
Location
Nashville
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Flipper Edge Max I bought thinking that my new tank would have 3/4” glass. Once I received it, I realized it has 1/2” glass. I tried to use this with the plastic blades, but it was just too much for the 1/2” glass. The metal blades have never touched the water. It was in my tank for a total of less than 5 minutes 1 time before I decided I needed something different, so it is still like new. Asking $90 shipped

If you happen to be local to the Nashville area, I would consider trading for coral.



IMG_0766.jpeg

IMG_0764.jpeg

IMG_0765.jpeg

IMG_0763.jpeg
 
Price Drop. $85 Shipped
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new