another italian guy

  • Thread starter Thread starter labiris
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

labiris

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2012
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Rome, Italy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello all
My name is Alessandro and I write from Rome
I have a 300lt aquarium mainly dominated by sps
will soon be posting photos in the section

sorry for my English but I use google translator
 
Welcome to R2R! 1smile1 Looking forward to photos of your tank!
 
Welcome aboard, looking forward to the pictures. Great to see the international community on the rise!
 
Welcome to R2R and no worries about the English!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new