Another light question, even tho I already asked one today

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brooke24
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Have you looked into noopsyche K7 Pro II's? If not, give them a look. Great light, cheaper than big 3, has a lot of features of the big 3. You would need 2-3 on your tank. With 3 you could grow SPS as well without issues.
 
Look in the used section for deals. Never know what you might find...


corey
Have you looked into noopsyche K7 Pro II's? If not, give them a look. Great light, cheaper than big 3, has a lot of features of the big 3. You would need 2-3 on your tank. With 3 you could grow SPS as well without issues.
Thanks!
 
so here's an idea get the 2 ai/g4 whatever.......and than later on add a third? it's really not going to be a break the bank kinda thing holding off for the third down the road. I run 2 ai 16's on a 17gal and don't have the complete coverage I would get with T5 btw your scape plays a big part in how much light you may need.

maybe start with a smaller tank as you get older more time get a larger one? at 16 I had cichlids a dog coupled with sports an a job plus school a girlfriend lots to do poor tank didn't always get the attention it deserved. large tanks are lots of work not to mention any problems you may have will cost you more down the road.
lets say you have a bad week an a few pieces of equipment fail will you be able to replace them? if your having money issue's before the tanks even complete just imagine the dread when you have corals or fish that have immediate need you may want to rethink this. if I can't personally replace any piece of equipment my tank needs when it fails that's a red flag for me.
I mean, I’m doing fine right now. The only reason I don’t have money right now is because every week it goes to the tank, since it’s new. It wont always be like this, and I’m not looking for THAT huge of a bioload/ many corals. I got reliable equipment from the beginning, to make sure that wouldn’t happen. If it wasn’t on brs I didn’t buy it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 36 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new