Another lively order from Reef Nutrition

  • Thread starter Thread starter Waynerock
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2018
Messages
2,634
Reaction score
5,062
Both bottles rockin and full of life!! Free shipping on two bottles as well! Thanks guys
IMG_0061.JPG
 
Last edited:
I have tried them all and these are always super full. I have one fat mandarin

Oh, oh, please post a picture of the fat mandarin! ;Watching
 
Thanks for taking advantage of our promo, @Waynerock ! We work very hard to make sure that every bottle is packed full of copepods. This kind of feedback just fuels us. I can't wait to share this with our farm staff.

We really appreciate the kind words from others here. If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

Best,
Chad & Team Reef Nutrition
 
Thanks for taking advantage of our promo, @Waynerock ! We work very hard to make sure that every bottle is packed full of copepods. This kind of feedback just fuels us. I can't wait to share this with our farm staff.

We really appreciate the kind words from others here. If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

Best,
Chad & Team Reef Nutrition

Well you know how people only tell when they have had a bad experience? I believe in telling when I have had an awesome experience ( twice BTW). In sales myself and I believe that people need to be more vocal when they have had a good experience not just blowing everyone up when they are not happy. I have gotten pods from every major player out there and the RN pods are ALWAYS exceptional. Forget AB and P my R when Reef Nutrition has got the best pods ( especially when you do the free shipping promo)!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new