Another Local Iowa Club

Armydogracing

Zoa Collector
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
567
Location
Ankeny Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started up Central Iowa Reef Society on Facebook we have around 500 or so members on there what does it take to get a sub forum in the Iowa forum?
 
I know a lot of them don't have R2R accounts so it would also bring more to here :). The board has considered setting up our own site but there is a wealth of knowledge here and a great group of people so would much rather go this route if it is possible.
 
I mostly am a mod for the club leaders forum. You are welcome to join this closed forum for club leaders to discuss how to run their clubs.
I don't have that kind of power.:) Will reach out about what needs to be done and how thou.:)
 
I mostly am a mod for the club leaders forum. You are welcome to join this closed forum for club leaders to discuss how to run their clubs.
I don't have that kind of power.:) Will reach out about what needs to be done and how thou.:)

Thanks I appreciate it

I requested to join :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new