Another newbie from Nashville

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tmcgoo13
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tmcgoo13

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
116
Reaction score
62
Location
Nashville
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just joined this forum, have a 90gal reef tank, been up for nearly a year.

Look forward to exchanging ideas and learning more!
IMG_0258.jpg
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Nice 90 gal, thanks for sharing! Keep us posted with what you do!
 
Welcome to R2R and thanks for joining.
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Good looking aquascape! I'm seeing some leathers, euphillia, polyps, and is that a big acro colony in the center?
 
Good looking aquascape! I'm seeing some leathers, euphillia, polyps, and is that a big acro colony in the center?
Its actually a Kenya Tree. Anyone want some, it's reproducing and I have several frags, without even trying?
 
Hi Tmcgoo13,

Welcome to the forum!
You tank looks so cool :)
What fish do you have?

Zhenya

Thank you!

I have 4 Green Chromis, 2 Clown fish, 1 royal gramma, 1 madarin goby. Plan to add a Magnifient Foxface, Yellow Tang, Pajama Cardinal, and a Bristletooth tang. Then likely done on fish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new