Another Okie here!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tony_D
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tony_D

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2012
Messages
281
Reaction score
1
Location
Mustang, OK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Tony and I've enjoyedthe hobby for the past 7 years.
My current tanks are an AGE starfire cube with a pvc bottom anda center island overflow.
I also maintain the COMAS frag tank, which is 36 x 24 x 10 and lit by a tek 6 bulb t5 fixture and 34 g Solana which houses my picassos and a pair of rose bubble tip anemones.

I am in the process of having a metal stand built and then the fun will begin with my tank.
 
Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure to post often!

19-1.gif
 
Alright! Welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new