Another serving of Cherry pieces!!!

Sorry, everyone a little slow to get stuff done. My daughter is on break so it play date after play date after play date!

I will have all PM's replied to today and I have more to serve up so get out the visine :)
 
It's there camera and skills man I wish my eyeballs where that high def ahahah!!!! Great looking stuff man.....1smile1

when i take pics, i always come by to compare them to cc's pics. i usually end up closing the window in disgust... :facepalm

brilliant skills guys.

and nice subjects!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new