Anthelia or Clavularia?

Shadowsfold

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 5, 2012
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am unsure which type of coral this is. I bought a used tank that has a bunch of this in it.
20120819_1249421.jpg
 
Thanks for the replies! That stuff is crazy though, I've had my tank running almost a month now and it has already grown a lot. I've got some Kenya Tree also, so I'm going to have fun with population control.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new