Anthias ID Required

AnakinReefWalker

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
125
Reaction score
165
Location
Hayward
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
I bought this Anthias from the LFS, I'd like to know what kind of Anthias it is, I fed the tank last night and it is eating well.
Thanks

Anthias picture.PNG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new