beaslbob

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anthony Calfo remembers me

anthony calfo said:
cheers, beaslbob...its been a while since I've seen or chatted with you, my friend.

Gee I am so honored that this very well respected reefer remembers beaslbob and my email from 7 years ago.

Couldn't be that he is a really really nice guy who has studied "How to win friends and influence peope."

:wink:

But is nice to see manners at any event on these boards.

thanks Anthony.

Last edited:

Mariner

NARC Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beasl,
Mr. Calfo may well have actually remembered you. You just don't realize what an UNFORGETTABLE CHARACTER you really are! :bigsmile:
Mariner

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bealzebub, how could anyone who has ever chatted with you ever forget you? :waaaht:

OP
OP
B

beaslbob

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I enjoyed seeing your fire and wit, even more so after the banning(s) from the Evil Empire ;)

Dern!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully the fire and wit will continue in a more mature manner. I have learned. :wink:

One thing I have noticed is there seems to have been a more emphasis on refugiums and algaes then there was back in 2003 when I started posting.

thanks for your kind words.

my .02

jason.tammy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are unforgetable.Dont go and get a case of the big head on us now.Tammy just bought me a couple of his books for Christmas.Very interesting stuff.(since now I have learned to read)

OP
OP
B

beaslbob

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are unforgetable.Dont go and get a case of the big head on us now.Tammy just bought me a couple of his books for Christmas.Very interesting stuff.(since now I have learned to read)

I better not get a big(ger) head. Just read a thread here where Mr. Califo is really really into deep sea beds.

I bought one of his books also on coral propagation. So perhaps he will remember you as well as me and you can get a big head also.

my .02

OP
OP
B

beaslbob

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

O

Is that what books r 4?

Perhaps I should learn also so the pictures take on more meaning.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 34.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 65 32.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back