Any Acropora Species Experts?

OnPointCorals

Premier Aquaculture SPS Boutique
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2017
Messages
2,066
Reaction score
1,569
Location
Boston, Ma
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I got these 2 in an Aussie Acro order. Wondering if any of you would like to help me with possible species. I got some guesses, but I'll leave them out right now.

Both of these came in mostly brown. They been in my system 2 month now.

This one seems to be a cream color:
export-2284.jpg


This one went to green and is looking now to be shifting to Yellow:
export-2235.jpg
 
Second one gives off Acropora rosaria vibes. Agree with A. anthocercis for the first.
 
Man you guys are good.
Yeah I was thinking A. Rosaria (or loripes) on the second one. The first one I really have no idea.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new