Any adverse effects with Nano-Tech Bio-Sphere?

Joe Batt

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 15, 2017
Messages
495
Reaction score
284
Location
Dubai
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if anyone has any reviews of the MaxSpect Nano-Tech Bio-Spheres and blocks?

I removed Marine Pier from my tank because I have noticed the Aluminium increasing on my ICP tests. I know we don't know what form it is but not worth the risk in my opinion.

I am looking for a replacement and was a little concerned at the possible silicate issues with Siporax. Does anyone have thoughts or comments on the Nano-Tech Bio-Spheres/blocks?
 
It is much harder, and the MaxSpec ICP show no leaching at the 4 month point which is a plus compared to the Marine Pure.
 
It is much harder, and the MaxSpec ICP show no leaching at the 4 month point which is a plus compared to the Marine Pure.
By chance I know it's been over a year since the 4 month mark any leaching beyond that or have you removed it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new