Any Aquarimate users out there?

nim6us

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the Aquarimate app, I’ve got years of data stored in there and the export feature is such a boon!

However my one complaint is that in Timelines there’s no option to Search for keywords in your entries.

I spoke to the devs and they are happy to work on it if there’s enough interest. If this sounds like a good option please lend me your voice and upvote this request.

Or if you’re just bored, I’ll take the help however I can get it. HaHaha!

https://aquarimate.canny.io/feature-requests/p/add-search-capability-to-timelines

Aquarimate

Your companion to maintain thriving aquariums!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks @nim6us! This is a great suggestion. We have a new update being baked as we speak and I will see if this can be squeezed in..

Aquarimate

Your companion to maintain thriving aquariums!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the Aquarimate app, I’ve got years of data stored in there and the export feature is such a boon!

However my one complaint is that in Timelines there’s no option to Search for keywords in your entries.

I spoke to the devs and they are happy to work on it if there’s enough interest. If this sounds like a good option please lend me your voice and upvote this request.

Or if you’re just bored, I’ll take the help however I can get it. HaHaha!

https://aquarimate.canny.io/feature-requests/p/add-search-capability-to-timelines
We delivered this in the iOS 9.0.2 release. You can now search across your timeline entries!

Reefahholic

Acropora Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love Aquarimate. Been using the app for years now. I did loose some old data for a tank, but I was told I may be able to get it back. However, I still have 3 other systems logged on there.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 46 33.3%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 36 26.1%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 28 20.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 27 19.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.7%
Back