Any ATI light fixture users out there

Maho.B

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2024
Messages
395
Reaction score
212
Location
Minnetonka, MN.
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I'm looking at getting ATI fixtures for my new set up. I'm looking at either the Straton Flex gen2 or the Straton X. Either way I believe I will need two fixtures. Tank dims are 48" x 36" x 19"

Anybody running either of these?
 
Hello. I'm looking at getting ATI fixtures for my new set up. I'm looking at either the Straton Flex gen2 or the Straton X. Either way I believe I will need two fixtures. Tank dims are 48" x 36" x 19"

Anybody running either of these?
Ive heard the control is sub par for how much they cost. That being said, Ive used their hybrid powermodule fixture and it was of industrial quality.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new