Any benefit from running Mobius app vs MyAI?

Dr4gula.f32

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2022
Messages
306
Reaction score
159
Location
Long Island
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 Nero 3's and 3 AI Hydra 32's on my tank. I was wondering if there's any benefit to running this hardware on the Mobius? Any missing features in either app?

20250826_083339.jpg
 
Wish there was a simple export and import function between these 2 App's.
I mean you can export the schedules from Mobius / MyAI and import them into MyAI and Mobius respectively. There is no direct solutions like sending an image via WhatsApp, but in my opinion there no need for a bridge between these two apps.
 
I mean you can export the schedules from Mobius / MyAI and import them into MyAI and Mobius respectively. There is no direct solutions like sending an image via WhatsApp, but in my opinion there no need for a bridge between these two apps.
Yes, i have all my AI lights through the AI app, and all my MP40's, Dosing etc through Mobius, so i can see the benefit to just having one App, but the thought of re-programming it all is meh...

Plus with the myAI App, i can do it all on a computer.
 
I was able to easily export and import my Nero and axis schedules from myAI to Mobius. I like some of the additional features Mobius has like the child/ parent mode which doesn’t show up on the myAI app. And having custom scenes.
 
There is a child/parent mode in MyAi. I am assuming you mean you can choose which device is the main device. For the Nero's you can at least. Whats the custom scenes thing about
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new