Any Canadian Reefers?!?!

  • Thread starter Thread starter KG20
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KG20

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 30, 2012
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
Milton, Ontario
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I am new to the site. I joined mostly because of the zoa section. Any one from the GTA on this forum?
 
19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
All the way from Cananda!! Welcome to R2R!! Hope you enjoy the site!!
 
Canadian invasion........prepare for a hockey stick attack followed by an apology and a hand shake. :)
 
I only feed my canadian fish beer and bacon. Its why my 200 liter tank that weighs 200 kilograms is doing so well eh. Hosers...;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new