Any cheaper solution of Hannah reagent

  • Thread starter Thread starter oliveve
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

oliveve

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2025
Messages
3
Reaction score
5
Location
Seattle
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had used third party reagents for several years back in China, cost just like half, but now couldn't find any in other place of the world
 
How often do you test?

This was a concern of mine too when I first started testing. I tested often so supplies dwindled quickly. Now that things are pretty stable I don't test as often. The cost of reagents is less of an issue now. 🙂
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new