Any Chess Players out there?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ro Bow
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ro Bow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2021
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
990
Location
Pacific Northwest
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been asking around the forum if anyone plays chess on chess.com occasionally,and most people say no. If there is anyone who would be interested in playing chess with me on chess.com, my username is HappyHomeschooler.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new