Putting out a bounty

  • Thread starter Thread starter DillyP
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DillyP

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 15, 2025
Messages
21
Reaction score
16
Location
Buffalo grove
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had a white cap goby for a bit over a year, I thought the pistol shrimp would be easier to find but I've only found one available in England. If anyone can get me an alpheus rubromaculatus / Red Spotted Pistol Shrimp shipped to me in the US or delivered to Illinois the bounty is currently 100$ straight to your account. (I will pay for any shipping or whatever is needed the 100$ is just to find one I can get) Im worried my white cap has been stressed so if I can't find a rubromaculatus, im thinking of putting a candy cane with him for now...Thoughts or info?
Thanks so much in advance
 
I like the Randall's shrimp but, wow! Those Red Spotted are beautiful.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new