Any coral suggestions or Fish

MiguelSallhei

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Location
Toronto
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20260118_165522_9079C459-5653-4401-AEA0-0F6B16548838.png

20260118_165523_DF1F7A09-E288-4BE0-83C9-372D429BAD5A.png
I recently started a new 20 gallon long innovative marine tank AIO and I was wondering if yall got any suggestions in the fishes I can add to this and corals. Right now i just have two small clownfish (the other ones hiding) and two coral.
 
I have had luck adding single damsels with a clown. One of those bright blue damsels with a yellow belly, makes a good contrast.

An easy coral that I love, is Xenia. I have a nice pink one that is growing, and a clown even likes hanging around it because it looks a bit like an anemone.
 
Royal Gramma, Yellow Watchman Goby, Yellow Tail Damsel.
You will need fish with a strong personality to stand up to the clowns as the clowns mature.
 
Royal gramma, fire fish, some kind of damsel. As for corals, what types are you aiming for? Softies, LPS, SPS, NPS?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new