Any Cubes You Recommend?

jkush710

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2015
Messages
76
Reaction score
26
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a cube around 70-100 gallons, but have only found Marineland and Glass Cages. Has anyone had experience with these and/or could recommend a different company to check out?

Thanks
 
I believe the waterbox 70 is a cube aquarium. More expensive than both you listed.

The 100.3 is almost a cube [emoji23]
 
I believe the waterbox 70 is a cube aquarium. More expensive than both you listed.

The 100.3 is almost a cube [emoji23]

That was actually my other option since I have never built a tank, and wanted an easier way. I am also a huge fan of the build/design, however the 70.2 is only a 49 gallon display if I am not mistaken :/
If waterbox made a larger cube it would be a no brainer as I have heard nothing but problems with marineland and their "leaky" tanks.
 
Last edited:
Sca makes a cube i believe. No idea the size tbh.
 
Waterbox is a nice aquarium
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new