any dog lovers near limestone Tn?

spscrazy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey fellow reefers
I need someone who can help me check out a breeder (or already has some info) in limestone TN I am considering buying a puppy from a breeder up there. I don't want to get up there & find out its some horrible breeder or a puppy mill. if you think you can help PM me & I'll give you the details
thanks

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I commend you for being concerned if whether they are a reputable breeder. But why not adopt? There are hundreds of amazing animals looking for a good home that are destined for the worst fate that they don't deserve. And Limestone is a long way from Mississippi to go all the way there and find out it is a puppy mill....just saying.

OP
OP
spscrazy

spscrazy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree & have adoped various pets in the last 40 years but this time I want a specific breed which I have not been able to find locally.(adoption or for sale) I don't want to turn this into a debate. I was hoping a person local to the breeder could offer some info. I have searched the net looking for anything connected to this breeder but haven't been able to find anything. yes it is a long drive 7 1/2 hrs which is why I am hoping to find out more information before I go there. I certainly will not buy from anyone who mistreats, mishouses or abuses any animal. so any local help would be much appreciated

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fwiw, you may wish to try the east tennessee boards with this one. that is way up there from middle tn.

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wasnt trying to start a debate. I was just throwing out an idea. What breed are you looking for specifically?

OP
OP
spscrazy

spscrazy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh sorry dowtish didn't mean you were just don't want this headed that way. I am looking for a frenchton a cross between a boston terrier & french bulldog thanks pickupman I'll try there also
fwiw I would adopt a young one if I could find one (female only) so if anyone does know of a young (under 1 year please) female frenchton around 15lbs give me a shout

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 23.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 46 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back