Any experience with Coralife led lights?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kenojrg
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Nope, you would have to DYI them.
You could consider Nicrew Hypereef 150, 3 puck, but these you need a add a simple on/off timer.
i ended up ordering a pop bloom T30 has it all , otherwise all the big brands were 900+ i will keep you posted on how well it does.
1642428619651.png
 
I started a 90 gallon tank and got everything I need setup except for lights. I saw a coralife led light at a lfs and was trying to see reviews on it but cant really find anything on it. I’m only planning on doing some soft corals and lps corals in the tank and just want to make sure this light is sufficient enough for those corals, it doesn’t really show too much specs when I look for descriptions of them. Has anyone used these lights? And how well are they for softies and lps corals?
 
they are sneeky, 75 par maybe 100 watts, i had to order new lights, for lps and sps. My 75 will need at least 200 par i think the new one is 300 par. But your talking 1000 for the name brands. Maybe there are used ones out there, but I wasn't able to find any.
 
I started a 90 gallon tank and got everything I need setup except for lights. I saw a coralife led light at a lfs and was trying to see reviews on it but cant really find anything on it. I’m only planning on doing some soft corals and lps corals in the tank and just want to make sure this light is sufficient enough for those corals, it doesn’t really show too much specs when I look for descriptions of them. Has anyone used these lights? And how well are they for softies and lps corals?
Are you looking to start a fight? Wow..how desperate for attention are you?!!? You might as well going into a comic book store and ask who is the best super hero?!?

Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor


All seriousness, you are only going to get anecdotal responses of people who they had experiences with the lights they own and a bunch of poo poo'ing lights they view as inferior even though they have never used them. Kinda like ladies and handbags (yeah..i know..sexist)...reef lights are something of a status symbol.
 
i ended up ordering a pop bloom T30 has it all , otherwise all the big brands were 900+ i will keep you posted on how well it does.
1642428619651.png
Interesting light, I reviewed, yes, let us know how these work for you.
 
The most important aspect of "Which lights should I choose?" should be followed up with "What are your tank dimensions?" because as has already been said, most lights on the market are made for 18" - 24" cubes. But there are some like Vipar's and Noopsyches that are 18-24" in one direction and 24"-32" in the other direction (Because they're longer than they are tall). You kind of have 2 options really, you can either go with cheap new lights (vipar/noop/other black boxes), or you can go with used mid-range lights (AI Primes/Maxspect Jump/etc), when you're considering your budget.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new