Any experienced Zeovit Users Out There??

  • Thread starter Thread starter rob safron
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yes you are correct on the dosing. Shake once a day minimum but I have an auto shaker that does twice. To get the real pastel colors in SPS you need to be close to that 0 level and then add in supplements to feed the corals. Definitely not something all people will want to try but I like to play. I know I have plenty of nutrients even with a low reading because of the need to clean glass daily and the few spots of algae growing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new