Any free bubble tip anemones?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ravila101
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ravila101

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2022
Messages
331
Reaction score
217
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody got some bubble tip anemones they’re trying to get rid of due to having too many? Either for cheap or free? I stay in Houston Texas, let me know if anything trying to fill up a tank with some nems!

Thank you in advance!
 
I have 2 rainbows, $25 each but you would need to be shipped.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new