Any gadget geeks out there?

thewackyreefer

(formerly luvmyacans)
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2009
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
343
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure how many of you pay attention to gizmodo, engadget, etc., but I got in on a couple cool Kickstarter projects recently.

First one is "Twine", it's a sensor that connects to your wi-fi and can send notifications. I got it with the moisture sensor, who knows maybe I can find a way to use it with the aquarium. It also connects to the Pebble watch which is the second project I got in on.

The Pebble watch can basically connect to any iPhone or Andriod...who knows what it'll be able to do once people get their hands on the SDK.

Twine: Supermechanical : Twine - Listen to your world, talk to the Internet

Pebble: Pebble: E-Paper Watch for iPhone and Android by Pebble Technology — Kickstarter


Anyone else get in on either of these?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new