Any help in to what this is

datboyhieu

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2013
Messages
261
Reaction score
0
Location
Slidell
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
y2uje2an.jpg



I posted in my local forums ppl say it's a plate/fungia coral but it's a shroom just idk what kind any help on that guys it's not the Yuma lol
 
I see two Ricordea on left and two fungia on fight. The fungia will detach from the rock when then get a little bigger and fall to the sand bed where they belong.
 
Two ricordea yuma babies on left and either baby plates or some type of (maybe majano) anemone on the right. I'm almost certain about the yumas.
 
Those do look like small Fungias on the right side of the picture.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new