I need help/advice on a toadstool leather coral

~Torp~

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2024
Messages
57
Reaction score
112
Location
Roanoke Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had it for about a year and half and it's very healthy but I was doing a water change and I accidentally hit it with my syphon and now it has a cut of sorts in it. This just really scared me and idk what to do.



PXL_20261006_010131822.MP.jpg

5a9778f9-455c-4313-8b73-40ca1487268d.jpg

PXL_20261006_003514446.MP.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new