Any hope for this rock flower?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jman2u
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

jman2u

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2024
Messages
101
Reaction score
157
Location
New Hampshire
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! I've had 3 rfa for a few months and recently one had been lounging around, moving and looking generally unhappy. I tried to move him to a new spot but he grabbed onto some rockwork I didn't want him getting into. I gently removed him but I must've nicked his foot with my fingernail. He's been deflated and sad and unable to attach for a week, and today I saw some insides coming out the bottom of his foot. Is there anything I can do to help him? I have a plastic container that I can put in the tank to help him stay unbothered and attach his foot if that would help?
20251230_161021_167CBBE1-3545-4C6A-8B18-B80BE0BDCBE5.png

20251230_161023_05FEAE73-151B-4CFE-9EBD-2799A21D02A1.png
 
Update: I realized he is oozing juice into my tank, which is making my corals angry, so I have removed him and put him in a small Tupperware. It's not looking good.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new