any idea on what torch this is?

  • Thread starter Thread starter joeg123
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

joeg123

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2020
Messages
34
Reaction score
8
Location
england
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
was sold to me as a holy grail (online) doesn't look like one but it does look bleached, it has some yellow streaks and a green mouth
 
my video isn’t coming in, pic?
anyway, and regardless, names of torches are especially meaningless to me anymore, might have value if you are fragging but … I’ve seen identical corals called different names: same site, same day
 
my video isn’t coming in, pic?
anyway, and regardless, names of torches are especially meaningless to me anymore, might have value if you are fragging but … I’ve seen identical corals called different names: same site, same day

heres a picture, I tottally agree with not getting caught up in the names of the corals, I'm only wondering as I've brought it as a holy grail so would be nice to know if it actually is or if its bleached
 

Attachments

  • View recent photos.jpg
    View recent photos.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 47
heres a picture, I tottally agree with not getting caught up in the names of the corals, I'm only wondering as I've brought it as a holy grail so would be nice to know if it actually is or if its bleached
I’m gonna tentatively say “ not bleached” as I’ve actually had a torch like that, but I’ll also respectfully not argue as that does look slightly borderline
 
I’m gonna tentatively say “ not bleached” as I’ve actually had a torch like that, but I’ll also respectfully not argue as that does look slightly borderline
I guess time will tell!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new